One Night That Changes Everything

One Night That Changes Everything - Lauren Barnholdt I loved this book! I love Lauren's writing style, she has a way of making her characters fresh, realistic and relateable. I read Two-Way Street over the summer and I loved every minute off it, so I was expecting very good things from One Night That Changes Everything, and I wasn't disappointed!I loved every minute of this book, and I finished it quickly because I didn't want to put it down, I just had to know how it ended. It was an addictive, and quick read. The characters were fantastic, and I felt like I knew them. I was cheering Eliza on every step of the way as she tried to get her notebook back, and I loved Cooper! He was an amazing character, and even though Eliza 'hated' him or tried to convince herself that she did, I was cheering for him every step of the way too. Not only did this book have great characters, it also had an interesting and unique flow. Instead of normal flashbacks to figure out what happened between Cooper and Eliza, we got to see it through Eliza's thoughts and memories in quick sentences or brief periods. It made the story seem incredibly realistic, and it was totally refreshing.This was an amazing story and I wholeheartedly recommend it, especially if you're like me and need a quick break from reading mostly paranormal stories. I love Lauren's stories and I can't wait to read some more! :)