Warm Bodies

Warm Bodies - Isaac Marion I loved this one! It's one of the best zombie books that I've read so far, and I love that it's so unique. R, the main character, is actually a zombie, but he's not just a zombie. He is so much more than that. He has some of the deepest thoughts, and he wants to live so much! Isaac Marion has created one of the best hero's out there...he comes from such an unlikely place, and he just blows all of your expectations out of the water! R was amazing! This book was funny, too! I was pretty sure I was going to like it because it sounds awesome, but I didn't expect to laugh as much as I did. There were so many moments where I honestly burst out laughing...the mentions of zombie sex for example, were hilarious! I think that people who love zombies will like Isaac's fresh take on them, and I think that even people who don't typically read zombie books will enjoy it. This book has so much going for it. From the characters, to the whole situation, it was just amazing. And I love that the overall message of this book was basically that there is hope. Everything may seem bleak and it may seem like the end of the world, but there is still hope. You never know, a hero just might pop out of an unlikely place. ;)