Vanish (Firelight Series)

Vanish: A Firelight Novel - Sophie Jordan Vanish takes off right where Firelight ends, and I mean that literally...and let's just say, it's an intense moment! I have been wanting this book from the moment that I finished Firelight...and when it popped up on Netgalley, I freaked out a bit...and when I was accepted to review it, I freaked out even more...and when I started it...well, I think you get the picture. :P I absolutely loved Vanish. :DThe characters...oh the characters. I loved Jacinda in Firelight, and I still loved her in Vanish. She's so feisty...and she's a real fireball...okay, even I admit, that pun was pretty awful, but...it's true! She goes for what she wants, and while she may be a bit selfish by not taking her family in account when she does things, she's so passionate that I usually don't mind. :P Her sister, Tamra, has a much bigger role in Vanish, and it was interesting to see her and Jacinda pretty much switch places. Then the boys, oh Will and Cassian...this is one of those series where I struggle to choose. I really do, they're both so amazing, and I do not envy Jacinda having to decide between them. :P The one positive thing about me liking both boys is that I'll be satisfied with whichever ones she ends up with though. hahaOnto the story itself. Vanish is so intense. One of my favourite parts was getting to see Jacinda fly. I love the flight scenes of these books, they're so vivid, and I can almost imagine what it would be like...almost because let's face it, I don't have wings so it's a big harder to picture, but that doesn't stop it from being so amazing to experience through her. :D I'm not going to tell you too much because I think it's hard to describe a middle book without giving too much away, but I will say that if you loved Firelight...you will love Vanish! At least, I hope you will because personally, I absolutely loved it. :DI recommend this series to anyone who loves dragons, especially if you're a fan of reinterpretations of paranormal beings. Firelight is an incredibly unique series, and it brings a fresh new brand of paranormal entities to the table. It will keep you on your toes, and leave you craving more to read. :D**This review is also posted on my blog, Burning.x.Impossibly.x.Bright, and on my other social media accounts. :)**I received an egalley from the publisher and Netgalley in exchange for an honest review. All opinions are my own.