The Iron Queen (Iron Fey Series #3)

The Iron Queen - Julie Kagawa Eeek! I was so excited to read The Iron Queen that I swear I totally jumped and shouted for joy when I was accepted to read it on NetGalley! And I wasn't disappointed at all! The Iron Queen blew me away, and I was left totally drained because I had put so much of myself into the story while I was reading it that I felt like when I finished I was lost. I'm going to try my hardest to make this a spoiler free review, and because of that you're going to get a lot of me gushing about how much I loved this book. Anywho...I abso-freaking-lutely loved The Iron Queen! Julie did such a fantastic job on this book, and I think that while it takes you on a major emotional roller coaster, it is a book that most fans will absolutely love! I think my favourite part of The Iron Fey series, aside from my love for Ash, has been Meghan's growth and how much she's matured. Over the series she becomes a truly strong character, and a heroine to be admired. I was so proud of her in The Iron Queen, and while sometimes her actions made me sad, I always gave her mad props for making her decisions and sticking to her choices! I'm going to avoid talking about Puck and Ash to avoid spoilers, but fans should know that they both have pretty big roles in The Iron Queen, and I love them both for very different reasons! And Grimalkin, he's as awesome as ever in this one, which I'm syure everyone is glad to hear! :DAlong with the amazing characters, Julie has once again managed to weave a wonderful world with her words, and it left me completely enthralled in it. She's woven a world where the Summer, Winter and Iron court compete for dominance and their interactions make for some thrilling action. This book made me happy, it made me anxious, it made me sad, and above all it took me into a whole new world. The Iron Queen was a fabulous book, and for anyone who hasn't started the Iron Fey series, I wholeheartedly encourage you to do so, personally, I feel like it's one of the best YA series out there right now, and it is definitely one of my favourites!