Resonance

Resonance - J.A. Belfield If you haven't started this series yet, seriously try and avoid reading that description! And don't start the series with Resonance. You will definitely be spoiled if you read this one first. :PThat being said, Resonance was a fantastic novella! There was a great plot that was tied together nicely, but also left me seriously anxious for more. The things that Jem experienced in this one were really different from what she's faced in the other books, and I'm interested to see how these new developments will pop up in future Holloway Pack books! :DAs always, Jem and Sean were as awesome as ever, and their chemistry and banter kept me riveted. If you can't tell, I'm trying to avoid giving you any spoilers, but if you're a Holloway Pack fan, you'll love Resonance...and it will leave you desperate for more. :PResonance was an amazing novella, and makes a welcome addition to the Holloway Pack series! While I wouldn't recommend it as a standalone, if you have read the previous books, I would definitely suggest getting your hands on a copy! And if you haven't started this series yet, and you love werewolf stories, you really need to get your hands on Darkness and Light, the first Holloway Pack book!If you still need more prompting, you will love this book if you're a fan of paranormal stories, especially if you like sexy leading men and fierce heroines. You also won't mind the additional eye candy that the rest of the Holloway pack provides. ;) And if you're a werewolf fan, you need to start this series as soon as possible! It's one you really don't want to miss! :D* Received a copy from the publisher for an honest review. * This review is also on my blog, Burning Impossibly Bright, and other social media sites. (Note: I've already reviewed this one, but I wanted to share it on Kobo as well, and it's making me leave a new one, so here it is. ;D)