Amy & Roger's Epic Detour

Amy and Roger's Epic Detour - Morgan Matson I can't even quite remember where I heard of this story, but boy am I glad I did. I put it on hold at the library, and it came in within the week. I started it yesterday, and finished it today. It was such an amazing story. It had adorable and 'awe' kind of moments, but it was deeper than that. You got to know Amy and Roger. You felt like you were on the road trip with them. These characters were relateable and they were real. I absolutely LOVED this story. It was also told in a very interesting way. You had moments where you were taken back into the past, and you got to see what happened back then. You also got to see Amy's travel scrapbook, which I totally loved! The playlists were awesome too! I just loved the unique way that this story was told. You stuck with Amy's POV throughout the entire story, but we got to know Roger just as well as she did. :)I totally recommend this story. Amy and Roger, or should I call them Hillary and Edmund, had quite the 'epic detour' and it was well worth going along for the ride.